In terms of increasingly targeted services and "turn keys", the New Deresin can claim to offer its expertise also regarding the planning, design and construction of specific sets and integrated thematizations through the use of an innovative technology called GFRC ( Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete) aimed at building scenarios with Artificial Rocks, but also to the specific experience of technicians and artists constantly working together with us and committed to finding new and to the effect solutions for every creative need.
The "turn key" supply of New Dieresin can go up to the executive study of the symbols and iconography of the new water park, as well as marketing knowledge for the production of its gadgets.
The thematization of a water park or a specific aquatic environment generally involves three stages:
STAGE 1 : Preliminary concept art and concept development
- Total harmonic aspect display using color illustration with a general bird eye view (BIRD EYE VIEW).
- CONCEPT development,
Elaboration of general scale map in order to determine the inclusion and the optimum arrangement of individual play-themed areas in the park, in realtion to the themes and types of attractions contained therein and in view of the general road network, the hourly capacity and target users expected;
- Decorative elements allocated in the park
- Food courts and shops
- Artistic development and definition of the concept through color illustrations that depict in more detail perspective views of individual play areas (or different areas of the park).
- Defining the general set appearence of the park by individual color illustrations that depict perspective views of:
- Design, discussion and definition of the marketing tools such as name, the park's graphical logo and the study of the related mascot/s;
- Preliminary indication of materials and technologies applied in the construction of scenic elements;
- Rough indication of the economic values of the process with possibile prospect for the construction and development of what was planned, possibly in "step" stages..
STAGE2 : DEFINITIVE/EXECUTIVE project:
This stage is due to the Preliminary CONCEPT and develops and completes both its artistic aspects and dimensional definition .
It is generally composed by:
- Dimensional architetctural prospectuses and any drawings in 3D;
- General color artistic prospectuses;
- Prospectuses of interiors and furniture;
- Detailed finishing tables with material specifications .
STAGE 3 : ARTISTIC DIRECTION of the works in executive stage.